Government Transcription Services
Transcription, Etc. provides General, Medical, and Legal/Law Enforcement transcription services to the Federal, State, Corporate, Higher Education, Private, not-for-profit, and small business sector of the government. We service various areas and agencies throughout the United States and abroad. We also provide court reporting as well as media/audio recording for meetings, press releases, interviews, statements, depositions, arbitrations, etc.
Transcription Etc. is an SBA Certified Small Business Enterprise, Minority-Owned, Woman-Owned Business.
• DUNS: 167261861
• CAGE CODE: 31PY2
• SIC CODE: 7389
• NAICS CODES: 561410, 561492
• 508 Compliant Documents Available (http://bit.ly/508ACT)
Government Transcription Services We Provide
Services include, but are not limited to:
• Legal/Law Enforcement Transcription/Court reporting services
• Court hearings/trials
• Police interrogation statements
• 911 calls/radio runs
• Jail recordings
• General Transcription
• News briefings/press releases
• Disability interviews
• Meeting/conference recordings
• Trial/research studies
• Medical Transcription
• Hospital transcription
• Surgical facility transcription
• Clinic transcription
• EMH/EHR implementation consulting
• Medical transcription needs assessment and analysis consulting
Transcription, Etc. maintains competitive pricing which is in line with industry standards and is the best value for the government. In addition to competitive pricing, we provide excellent quality transcripts coupled with superior customer service.
If you have any questions please use our contact form to ask a question.
Accessible Digital Transcriptions Within 24 Hours
You Dictate We'll Do The Rest: Streamlined Workflow